After its game changing hind encouragement boots, eQuick has launched their new product: Equick Safety Shape Stirrups with Back and Front Flex and Shock Absorption “EQ-FLEXIA”
Please note that these stirrups do NOT have the safety release branch unlike the Freejump stirrups.
What is special about these stirrups?
- Stable Positioning – These stirrups are designed for maximum foot stability.
- Shock Absorption – Relieves the stress in the rider’s knees and ankles
- Sticky Floor – A grip that will feel “sticky”
- Back Flex – These stirrups are designed to allow a back flex of upto 14 degrees.
- Front Flex – Same thing as above, but a maximum of 10 degrees
- Safety Shape – Works like a suspension system, reduces the chances of of allowing the foot to pass through the stirrups.