By now, we all know Freejump never stops improving. They are constantly on the quest of breaking barriers in innovation. We present the Second Generation of the popular Freejump Airbag Safety Vest.
With the new Freejump Airbag Safety Vest Safety Standard Certification 2021 Model, they have produced the world’s first Airbag Safety Vest that meets the NF-S72-800-2021 safety standard. That’s right. Its the first airbag to have a safety certification.
With the new 2021 model, Freejump has accomplished 3 bold ideas:
- Higher Performance (Silky Touch Italian Fabric)
- Better Breathability (Micro-Perforated)
- Sleeker Look (Smaller Size with the Same Protection Footprint)
What are the actual differences between the original (2020) and this new (2021) model of the Freejump Airbag?
- The fabric of construction has extra stretchability (think 4 way stretch).
- The fabric also feels softer and silkier (the 2020 version had a bit of a course feel to it)
- Changed design of the Lanyard .
- “Tall” versions are now called “Slim Fit”
- Slight design change in the Saddle Strap (metal ring replaced with nylon loop)
Made In France