Freejump Stirrup Leathers PRO GRIP is leading innovation. It built on an already succesfull product, the original Freejump Stirrup Leathers. The new stirrup leathers from Freejump add extra grip for the rider. The PRO GRIP system is removable. The stirrup leathers come with 2 inserts: Leather Insert and Rubber Grip Insert. The inserts are attached to the stirrup leathers via Velcro. These stirrup leathers are ideal for use with Freejump Stirrups Soft Up Pro and Freejump Stirrups Soft Up Lite (for children and young riders).
These stirrup leathers feature 30 adjustment holes for precise fit. Normal stirrup leathers have at most 20.
The Small Size is meant for riders height under 5 feet ( 1.50 meters)
The Medium Size is meant for riders height between 5 ft (1.50 metres) and 5 ft 9 inches ( 1.75 meters)
The Large Size is meant for riders height taller than 5 ft 9 inches (1.75 metres)
From The Manufacturer
FREEJUMP’s stirrups leathers single strap and extra wide design provide unbeatable riding comfort and the guarantee that the FREEJUMP stirrup leathers will not twist. The upper part enables an even more precise adjustment of the length than conventional stirrup leathers thanks to the use of « biothane » material on the back of the upper part of the leathers ; the biothane reinforces the upper part of the leathers allowing more holes in the same short distance (30 holes instead of 20 as found on conventional leathers).
The new PRO GRIP offering:
- Leathers internal grip for a true gripping effect to the saddle ;
- As a results the stirrups are in a more stable position ;
- No grip necessary between the boots (or chaps) and the couple leathers/saddle, limiting the secondary effects of boots glue, and allowing the legs to remain free in their movements ;
- Grip mounted on a velcro strap for an easy replacement ;
- Leathers supplied also with a leather strap (mounted on velcro) with no grip;
- Special rubber material with a surface for maximum desired grip ;
3 sizes to choose from depending on the rider’s height: S<5’/1,50m – 5’/1,50m<M<5’9″/1,75m – L>5’9″/1,75m