Our Annual Holiday Gift Guide for Equestrians
YAY!! It is that time of the year again. The holidays are upon us. We know you might be stressed about what to get as gifts for your equestrian friends and family. Worry not, we have a helpful guide that will calm your nerves and bring smiles to your friends/family.
Without further ado, we hereby present to you the 2018 Holiday Gift Guide for Equestrians. For this year, we have categorized the list by gender. First up is the gift guide for your female friends.
- [FOR HER] Samshield Ladies Show Jumping Breeches “Clotilde” . Samshield has made a big splash on the equestrian clothing scene. These new breeches are a testament to their design expertise. These breeches come with the flex band on the waist.
- [FOR HER] Lotus Romeo Long Sleeves Technical Show Shirt For those in your friends/family that prefer long sleeve shirts with UV protection, this one is a clear winner. New for 2018, this shirt is a back-to-the-basics design. It is available in 4 colors: White, Navy, Green Mint and Grey
- [FOR HER] Another new product for this year is the Dogma Star Lady EverRose Helmet from KASK Equestrian. This is a limited edition helmet, so this will not be available always.
- [FOR HER] Eric Javits Large Brim UV Protected Visor “Champ II” – This new visor is an improvement over the most popular horse-show visor ever. This one sports a 4.5″ brim (compared to the 3.25″ for the Champ) for even more sun protection. This one makes a super thoughtful gift for your mom or trainer that is at the horse show all day, rooting for you from the sidelines.
- [FOR HER] Lotus Romeo Ladies Gray Show Jacket with Contrast Lapel “Joy” This new jacket was introduced at WEG during Tryon 2018. Sold out in 2 days. This one is sure to please. Please be aware this is a limited edition jacket.
- [FOR THE TRAINER] No Shout Trainer Communication System “Rapide”. Are you tired of hearing the trainer yell at the top of his/her voice? Do you wish for a more quieter form of training? Look no further than this new wireless communication system. With this system, the trainer speaks into the microphone. The student can listen in privately the instructions and focus on implementing the coach’s advice.
- [FOR HER] Ready To Wear Dressage Tall Boots “Roma” – New for the 2018-19 season, we are presenting this luxurious dressage ready-to-wear boots made in Italy by Secchiari. Secchiari is a famous name in bootmaking.
- [UNISEX] Shock Absorbing Hunter Stirrups by Flex On – After the immense success of the Flex On Shock Absorbing Stirrups, the company has introduced a stirrup designed exclusively for the hunter ring. These stirrups solve your back, knee and ankle pain problems. The special built-in elastomer material provides shock absorbing ability.
- [FOR GIRLS] Girls Lightweight Show Jumping Breeches “Elsa” – For 2019, we are proud to announce the arrival of lightweight show jumping breeches for girls ages 6 through 15. These breeches are made from lightweight stretchy fabric, making them ideal for warmer weather. The breeches come with silicone printed grip on the knee patch.
- [ALL] Prestige Anatomic Padded Fancy Stitched Hunter Bridle – This is a perfect gift for your hunter trainer. Prestige has produced a beautiful hunter show bridle with details and comfort for the horse.
- [FOR HER] Miss Shield Wide Brim Shadow Matt Helmet with Rose Gold Trim by Samshield – This is one of the bestselling wide-brim helmets for this season. The rose gold trim on the Miss Shield takes the standard helmet to a new level of beauty.
- [UNISEX] Freejump Liberty Boots and Mini Chaps Combo – One of the most popular boot-chaps combination on the market. For good reason too. The Freejump boots are like tennis sneakers when it comes to comfort. With ankle protection jockstrapping systems, these boots combine the best in sports technology with equestrian flair.
What do you think of this list? Do you own any of these items? Are you thinking about buying them? Let us know with your comments below! We would love to hear your feedback.