The holidays are here! As part of our annual tradition of the holiday shopping list, here is our selection for 2016. Please note that all these items are new from this season. We pride ourselves on bringing you the trendiest (and most useful) gift ideas. So without further ado, here is the full list. We decided to present a short curated list of ideas versus a long confusing one.
- For Her: The Remie Lightweight Show Jumping Breeches are the best gift for women/girls who demand high comfort and style. Made in Italy, this is the #1 selling riding pants at WEF for 2 seasons straight. Available in 6 colors: Black, Blue, Grey, Beige, Brown and White
- For Her: Ladies Push Up Show Jumping Breeches “Pat” This is yet another compelling gift for the chic equestrian who wants something new and unique. With no front buttons, these breeches not only flatter the front, but accentuate the rear too! Hence, the name “Push Up”.
- For Her: For your dressage friends and family members, we present to you the #1 most stylish and comfortable new breech for the 2016-17 season. Her name is Patty. Clean Lines with contrast stitching and a butt-lifting effect make this a clear favorite.
- For him and for her: the king of backpacks makes an ideal gift when you do not know the size or color preferences. This much anticipated backpack scores big points in both formy and function. Samshield Icon Pack
The backpack is available in 2 colors: Black and brown.
the samshield backpack aptly named icon pack is truly revolutionary when it comes to design. Trust Samshield to get it right the first time. don’t let the sleek looks of this backpack deceive you! it has tons of storage space and the built in rain cover is an added bonus.
- For the rider with many horses (and hence many spurs), give him/her the Spurs for life. These ultra-lightweight interchangeable Mandtis Spurs offer a 8 different pairs of Spurs in different shapes and sizes (including rowels, hammers, knob, smooth ball etc).
- For Him or Her (with painful ankles and/or knees) : Flex On Shock Absorbing Stirrups for Show Jumping (and even dressage!). They will thank you for years to come because they will ride pain-free. These specialized stirrups absorb most of the impact of landing, hence relieving the stress on ankles and knees (and back as well). Read here about why these stirrups deliver on their pain-relief promise.
- For the avid video/social media enthusiast. For those of your friends that like to post videos of their rides on Instagram, this will make the perfect gift. The lightweight camera designed specifically for recording equestrian rides. The Cam Box HD attaches simply to the underside of your helmet’s visor (compatible with any equestrian helmet). With the press of a button, it starts recording video and audio in HD quality.
- Riding Gloves are a safe bet for him or her. The Samshield V Skin Riding Gloves are available in 4 colors and 9 different sizes, ranging from Size 6 to Size 10.
- For Him or Her: The Equiline Logo Cap is for the dad’s, mom’s, brothers, sisters and other loved ones. It is a stylish cap available in Navy and White.
- For Him: For the professional (or amateur) rider in your life, the Equiline Slim Tie makes an elegant gift. The tie is worn by men competing in show jumping competitions.
There you have it. A list of the latest gifts for the savvy equestrian family member or friend. What is your favorite? Did we miss something? What is on your wish list? Leave a comment below.